- Listed as one of the 10 most influencials bloggers in Québec – Listée parmis les blogueurs les plus influents au Québec, Radio-Canada, Feb. 2009
- Listed as one of Canada’s Most Influential Women in Social Media – Listée parmis les femmes les plus influentes en médias sociaux au Canda, Dec. 2008
- Project honored by the Webby Awards (CitizenShift site, 2008)
Public Speaking and media appearances
Panelist: IETM, Webcom Montreal, Journée Magazine, Infopresse, Bourse Rideau, Parole Citoyenne, ADISQ, Mutek.
TV and radio interviews: Radio-Canada, SimonDurivage.com, Radio-Canada, Le Point, Esprit Libre, Canal Vox, Sounds like Canada, CBC, Ztélé, L’Explorateur Urbain (TVA), Télé Québec, Méchant Contraste
Newspapers and magazines: Spin Magazine, Urbania, Elle Canada, Work featured in the HuffingtonPost, Creacamp featured in Elle Québec, Mai 2008, Journal Le Soleil, Le Monde, La Presse, Voir, The Gazette, Taxi Mag, Junomods, Glamour Italy, The Link (Concordia University), Clin d’oeil, Le Devoir, Lien Multimedia, La Presse Affaires.
- Published work: Skirt! Magazine, The Huffingtsonpost, ish Magazine, 1000 Artist Journal Pages, Cr@ate Online, Taxi Magazine, Goodie Bag Media, Fox River paper Agenda.
- Founder, Creacamp (Montreal, 2007 – ) : events, conferences and workshops featuring the most creatives women run businesses and projects.
- Founder and president of Meïdia Studio (Montreal, 2005 – ) : opened in 2005, Meïdia specialize in creating innovative concepts using new web technologies for clients like the National Film Board of Canada, MusiquePlus, Ubisoft, Cirque du Soleil, Radio-Canada, Astral Media Interactif.
- Art director at Neomedia (Montreal, 2003-2005)
- Art director at C-One Communications, Deepblue Networks (Hamburg, Germany, 2000-2003)
- Co-auteure du livre Pourquoi bloguer dans un contexte d’affaires, aux éditions Quentin.
- Self published First Thoughts on life, blogging, and the creative process (2007)
- Work published in 1000 Artist Journal Pages
Digital Storytelling (event blogging and podcasting)
- Pop Montreal Festival, Nujaz Festival, Paris Les Blogs (2005, 2006), Cirque du Soleil, Delirium, Berlin Transmediale 06, Austin SXSW Festival, Elektra7, Montreal, Fimav, Victoriaville, Mutek7, Montreal
- On demand podcast creation for Zundfunk Radio, Germany
Meïdia Studio : A human run business i opened in 2003, Meïdia specialize in creating innovative concepts using new web technologies for clients like the *National Film Board of Canada (NFB), MusiquePlus, Ubisoft, Cirque du Soleil, Radio-Canada, Astral Media Interactif*.
Creacamp : Creacamp is an event where womens meet to present their work and DIY projects, this with the goal to *promote the talent, ideas and experiences of each, and to lay ground for sharing about our process*. The event is made of short presentations made by womens only, but its open to anyone to assist.
6×6 Collaborative collages (2006 – ) : using the power of an international online community, 6×6 brings people together to exchange material and create 6×6 inch collages using each other’s material. The results are for everyone rich in colors, textures, process and experiences!
Blog : Online since march 2002, my blog is a multilingual blog & podcast about life, arts, technology and pop culture. It’s also a sketchbook, a personal collage of pictures, daily thoughts, ideas and observations – an audio and video magazine growing online through my travels and projects.
Guerilla Inspiration Postcards : A project inspired by the need to wake people up using guerilla street art, each of the postcards hold uplifting slogans to challenge and infuse a whole neighborhood. They can be used as guerilla art messages to be pinned on boards, left on car windows, in public spaces, sent by post, used as reminder, given framed as gifts, and so on. Sets of cards can be seen/bought on my shop.
- Atelier Thandenstrasse, Hamburg, Germany
Ish Magazine (Asia)
Styles de vie (La Presse)
Journal Le Soleil
Le Point, Radio-Canada
Entrevue chez Yulbuzz
Esprit Libre, Canal Vox
Journal Les Affaires
Actuelités (La Presse)
Le Devoir, Josée Blanchette
Interview at CBC Sounds like Canada
Co-auteure de Pourquoi Bloguer